- Improved Stopping Power & Performance
- Slotted to Improve Brake Response
- Vented Cooling Vane Design
- Black E-Coat Finish to Combat Corrosion
- Superior Double Disc Ground Finish for Easy Break-In
- Front Right Rotor
Increase Braking PerformanceImprove your 2005-13 Corvette brake power with Stoptech Slotted Rotors. StopTech's exclusive Vac-U-Slots are machined into the rotor and help evacuate gasses and dust, shed heat and keep the brake pad surface clean. These rotors also feature curved cooling vanes designed to control temperature and a rust preventative black electro-coating to combat harsh corrosive conditions. This unique design will improve wet weather braking response for the rear end of your GM.
Stoptech slotted brake rotors are engineered and manufactured using stringent well-proven production processes. These rotors feature an Electro-coating (E-coating) finish that provides long lasting corrosion protection. All Stoptech rotors are CNC machined, inspected and mill-balanced so you'll get a consistent rotor balance.
Superior Pad Bedding
These Stoptech rotors are double disc ground with a taper-free finish to ensure a near perfect surface. Double disc grinding leaves a non-directional finish on the friction surface area for more effective pad-rotor break in.
- 2005-2011 Corvette Standard Brakes
- 2012-2013 Corvette (JL9) Standard Brakes, 325mm Front, 305mm Rear
- Excludes Magnetic Ride Control and Z51 Package.