Brothers Performance, the leader in late model high performance parts and accessories, has the following employment opportunities at our Deland, FL location. Please email your resume with pay history to email@example.com Use the title of the position you are applying for as the subject line.
Second Shift Sales / Customer Service – updated 2/6/17
Candidates must be an enthusiast, highly motivated, outgoing and have sales / customer service experience. Knowledge of late model Mustang/Camaro/Challenger/Charger/300 performance products is a plus!
- Processing customer orders
- Customer service
- Assist customers with product information
- Maintain showroom appearance
- Basic computer skills including email, spreadsheets & internet explorer
- Late model automotive parts knowledge
- Good communication
- Positive attitude
- Industry experience is a plus
This is a full time position (12PM - 9PM) with Saturdays required.
Warehouse Manager – updated 4/3/17
Candidates will be responsible for all aspects of shipping and receiving along with the packout of manufactured products.
- Manager all Warehouse Porcesses
- Quote LTL & Container Shipments
- Ensure Shipping Accuracy
- Manage Employee Productivity
- Reporting all Warehouse Metrics
- Maaintaine a Safe Work Environment
- Manange Warehouse Staff
- 10 Years of Experience in Shipping & Receiving
- UPS & Container Shipping Experience
- Manufacturing Background with BOM Experience
- UPS WorldShip & FEDEX Ship Manager Experience
- Excellent Management Skills
- Strong Verbal Communication Skills
- Bilingual is a Plus
Warehouse Material Handler – updated 4/3/17
Candidates must have a positive attitude, be able to lift 75 lbs. and have reliable transportation.
- Packing orders for LTL, UPS & FEDEX shipments
- Assembling finished good products
- Loading / unloading of containers
- Must be familiar with UPS Worldship & FEDEX Ship Manager
- Able to operate a forklift, pallet jack & other equipment
- Reliable transportation
- Warehouse experience
- Valid FL driver’s license
This is a full time position.
Clerical Assistant – updated 4/3/17
Candidates must have a positive attitude, be highly organized and experienced with Microsoft Office programs.
- General Clerical Work Including Data Entry & Filing
- Key Invoices & Other Accounting Duties
- Assist Purchasing Department
- Respond to Incoming Customer Requests
- Must Be Organized & Detail Oriented
- Microsoft Excel & Outlook Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- QuickBooks Experience
- Ability to Work in a Fast Paced Environment
This is a full time position (8AM - 5PM) Monday through Friday.