Brothers Performance, the leader in late model high performance parts and accessories, has the following employment opportunities at our Deland, FL location. Please email your resume with pay history to email@example.com Use the title of the position you are applying for as the subject line.
Second Shift Sales / Customer Service – updated 2/6/17
Candidates must be an enthusiast, highly motivated, outgoing and have sales / customer service experience. Knowledge of late model Mustang/Camaro/Challenger/Charger/300 performance products is a plus!
- Processing customer orders
- Customer service
- Assist customers with product information
- Maintain showroom appearance
- Basic computer skills including email, spreadsheets & internet explorer
- Late model automotive parts knowledge
- Good communication
- Positive attitude
- Industry experience is a plus
This is a full time position (12PM - 9PM) with Saturdays required.
Videographer – updated 2/6/17
Candidates must have experience shooting DSLR video footage and video editing skills using Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Shooting product review, action and show videos
- Setting up studio lighting
- Field production of videos
- Editing of videos
- Ability to video with a DSLR camera
- Exhibit proficiency and fluency in Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Create Suite
- Good Communication
- Detail oriented
- A good voice over is a plus
This is a full time position and all equipment provided. Please include a YouTube and/or Vimeo link of examples of your work along with your resume and pay history.
Warehouse Material Handler – updated 2/6/17
Candidates must have a positive attitude, be able to lift 75 lbs. and have reliable transportation.
- Packing orders for LTL, UPS & FEDEX shipments
- Assembling finished good products
- Loading / unloading of containers
- Must be familiar with UPS Worldship & FEDEX Ship Manager
- Able to operate a forklift, pallet jack & other equipment
- Reliable transportation
- Warehouse experience
- Valid FL driver’s license
This is a full time position.
Clerical Assistant – updated 2/6/17
Candidates must have a positive attitude, be highly organized and experienced with Microsoft Office programs.
- General Clerical Work Including Data Entry & Filing
- Key Invoices & Other Accounting Duties
- Assist Purchasing Department
- Respond to Incoming Customer Requests
- Must Be Organized & Detail Oriented
- Microsoft Excel & Outlook Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- QuickBooks Experience
- Ability to Work in a Fast Paced Environment
This is a full time position (8AM - 5PM) Monday through Friday.