- Improved Stopping Power & Performance
- Cross-Drilled to Improve Brake Response & Control Heat Dissipation
- Adds Aggressive Appearance
- Vented Cooling Vane Design
- Works with Stock Calipers
- Black E-Coat Finish to Combat Corrosion
- Superior Double Disc Ground Finish for Easy Break-In
- Rear Rotor
Increase Braking PerformanceImprove your 2005-13 Corvette brake power with Stoptech Cross-Drilled Rotors. StopTech's exclusive Cross-Drilled rotors are machined to help shed heat, gasses, dust and ultimately keep your brake pad surface clean. These rotors also feature curved cooling vanes designed to control temperature and a rust preventative black electro-coating to combat harsh corrosive conditions. This unique design will improve wet weather braking response for the rear end of your Corvette.
Quality Construction & Design
Stoptech Cross-Drilled brake rotors are engineered and manufactured using stringent well-proven production processes. These rotors feature an Electro-coating (E-coating) finish that provides long lasting corrosion protection. All Stoptech rotors are CNC machined, inspected and mill-balanced so you'll get a consistent rotor balance.
Superior Pad Bedding
These Stoptech rotors are double disc ground with a taper-free finish to ensure a near perfect surface. Double disc grinding leaves a non-directional finish on the friction surface area for more effective pad-rotor break in.
- 2006-2011 Corvette
- 2005-2011 Corvette Z51 Package
- 2010-2013 Corvette Magnetic Ride Control (F55)
- 2012-2013 Corvette (J55) Upgraded Brakes, 340mm Front, 330mm Rear