- Improves Handling & Ride Quality
- Direct Replacement Perfect For Aftermarket Springs
- Non Adjustable Sport Valving
- Sold Individually
Improves Handling Performance
The Koni STR.T Rear Shock is a great way to improve the ride quality and handling on your 2005-10 MOPAR LX/LC platform car. This street performance shock gives you KONI quality at a budget friendly price. STR.T shocks are ideal to simply refresh and upgrade a stock vehicle or to match with street performance lowering springs.
These Koni STR.T shocks feature twin tube design with non-adjustable valving rates specifically engineered for your Challenger, Charger, Magnum or 300 MOPAR. Each shock is gas pressurized with a durable orange finish and is built to last. Designed to work with factory or aftermarket lowering springs. Includes shock and shaft nut.
Best Sport Shock Value
While these shocks are non-adjustable and designed primarily for street cars, don't let that fool you into thinking that they are simply stock replacements. Koni is well known for spending countless hours developing their shock valving and it shows in all of their dampers, not just their race shocks. The STR.T offers a great balance of ride quality while being stiff enough for serious cornering. Even better is that many sport shocks are simply stiff and are not very linear. The very linear damping characteristics of these shocks is how Koni achieves great handling without sacrificing ride quality.
- 2008-2010 Dodge Challenger RT/V6 excluding SRT8 & self leveling models
- 2006-2010 Dodge Charger RT/V6 excluding SRT8 & self leveling models
- 2005-2008 Dodge Magnum RT/V6 excluding SRT8, AWD & self leveling models
- 2005-2010 Chrysler 300/300C excluding SRT8, AWD & self leveling models