- Performance Ferro-carbon Pad Material
- Increased Stopping Power Over OE
- Use for High Friction/Torque & Extreme Weather Conditions
- HPS Performance Street with .570 Thickness
- Low Dust & Virtually Noise-Free
- Superior Fade Resistance
- Integrally Molded without Shims
- Sold as Rear Set
Performance & TechnologyGet your Z06's rotors stopping on a dime with these Hawk Performance HPS Rear Brake Pads. The HPS brake pads meet the high temperature braking demands of high performance vehicles by efficiently controlling heat dissipation. Hawk's HPS Ferro-carbon unique compound engineered to combine the mindfulness and quality of the aerospace design with braking technology of motorsports.
QualityHawk Performance HPS brake pad offers a higher friction coefficiency over stock brake pads that can provide you 20-40% more stopping power with higher resistance to brake fade than most standard replacement pads. HPS pads feature less fade means you will have a highly durable brake pad with less brake dust.
- 2006-2013 Corvette - Z06, Z06 Carbon, 6.2, 7.0L V8 Excl. models with one-piece pads & with carbon ceramic brake package and iron rotors.
- 2010-2013 Corvette - Grand Sport, 6.2L V8 Excl. models with one-piece pads.
- Note: HPS Brake Pads are burnished as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with their rotors (new or used). Properly bedding-in new brake pads generates a transfer film at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.