- Performance Ferro-carbon Pad Material
- Increased Stopping Power Over OE
- Use for High Friction/Torque & Extreme Weather Conditions
- HPS Performance Street with .570 Thickness
- Low Dust & Virtually Noise-Free
- Superior Fade Resistance
- Sold as Rear Set
Performance & TechnologyHP Plus compound brake pads can take the heat at the track and get you home safely without your having to change your brake pads in and out. Hawk Performance HP Plus compound provides advanced braking characteristics to enhance your driving experience. Hawk Performance HP Plus pads feature high-temperature resistance and are designed for the serious street and autocross enthusiast. The unique compound of the Hawk HP Plus brake pad combines the safety and quality of aerospace design with the braking technology of motorsports.
Due to the dramatic friction levels necessary to achieve "race-level" braking rotor wear noise dust and pad wear may be increased. HP Plus pads are for use with stock calipers with stock slotted or drilled rotors.
- 2006-2013 Corvette - Z06, Z06 Carbon, 6.2, 7.0L V8 Excl. models with one-piece pads & with carbon ceramic brake package and iron rotors.
- 2010-2013 Corvette - Grand Sport, 6.2L V8 Excl. models with one-piece pads.
- Note: HPS Brake Pads are burnished as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with their rotors (new or used). Properly bedding-in new brake pads generates a transfer film at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.