- Improves Handling Performance and Appearance
- Provides Progressive Spring Rate for Excellent Ride Quality
- Improved Cornering & Acceleration Time
- Reduces Fender Gap and Lowers Center of Gravity
- Lowers Coupe Models 1.1" Front & 1" Rear
- Lowers Convertible Models 1.2" Front & 1.1" Rear
- Durable Powdercoat Finish
Improve Looks and Handling
These Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs will drop your Mustang's center of gravity, eliminate nose dive under braking, reduce body roll and get rid of that off road factory ride height. They also are the perfect springs for daily driving and work great for track events.
Daily Driver Friendly
The progressive spring design of the Pro-Kit provides your 2015-2018 Mustang the best balance between a comfortable ride, aggressive looks and high performance handling while maintaining a safe ride. The lowered ride height provided by these springs reduce the tire to fender clearance and also work great with slightly larger wheels and tires.
Designed To Last
Eibach's engineers tested multiple spring rates until they found the perfect ratio that out performed the rest while not compromising the longevity of other suspension components. Each spring features a long lasting black powerdercoated finish.
Installation and Alignment
Installing these springs will require a spring compressor, jack and jack stands (or lift) and basic hand tools. It will take approximately 2 to 3 hours for the installation which is simply replacing the factory springs. An alignment is required after the spring installation.
2015-2018 Mustang GT