- Direct Fit Replacement
- Factory Wiring Connectors No Cutting Or Splicing Involved
- 15-90 PSI Operating Pressure
- GM-Specific Intank Fuel Pump Design
- Great for Modified and Supercharged Applications
Finally a direct replacement fuel pump for your 1985-1991 Camaro or Firebird. No fabrication required! Replace or upgrade your factory in-tank electric fuel pump with this direct fit fuel pump kit. These BBK Performance fuel pumps can be used as a stock replacement or an upgrade when running a higher horsepower engine. The 255 LPH fuel pump supports high horsepower but still allows for great drivability, whether your engine's running completely stock or stacked with modifications.
This fuel pump flows 255 liter per hour at 12 volts. The minimum voltage required is 12 volts with fuel pump operating pressure range measuring 15-90 PSI. The final fuel pressure is set by the fuel pressure regulator.
This fuel pump kit includes a new strainer and installation hardware.
- Camaro & Firebird 5.0, 5.7: 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991