- Connect Your BBK Long Tubes to Your Catback
- Use with BBK Long Tube Headers #4044 or 40440
- Large 2-3/4" Diameter Pipe for Maximum Exhaust Flow
- CNC-Machined Aluminized Steel Construction
- High Flow Steel Substrate Catalytic Converters
Connect Your BBK Long Tube Headers
BBK Camaro catted mid pipes are manufactured from 2-3/4" CNC machined aluminized steel tubing. They are required to complete the installation of the 2016-2019 Camaro SS BBK long tube headers part number 4044 or 40440. They bolt on after the BBK headers and allow you to hook up your OEM or aftermarket exhaust kit.
High Flow Catalytic Converters
High Flow catalytic converters are used in these Camaro mid pipes. These will significantly reduce emissions and fuel smell without making much difference in the exhaust flow. BBK high flow cats are constructed from a durable steel substrate for maximum service life.
This part is not legal for use in California or any state that has adopted California emissions standards. Please check your state and local emissions laws to ensure compliance.
2016-2019 Camaro SS