- 809 ft./lbs. Torque Rating
- Carbon-Graphite Compound for Maximum Grip
- 6-Puck Design for an Aggressive, yet Streetable Engagement
- 12" Diameter Clutch Disc for Use with Aftermarket Flywheel
- Reduces Rotating Mass by 36% by Eliminating OEM Dual-Mass Flywheel
- Includes Pressure Plate and Clutch Disc
- Requires Spec Flywheel SC67S or SC57A (Sold Separately)
Put That Power to the Ground
Eliminate clutch slippage on your modified 2005-13 Corvette or 2010-13 Camaro SS with this Spec Stage 3 clutch kit. Spec Stage 3 Clutches are designed for highly modified naturally aspirated and forced induction engines producing up to 809 ft./lbs. This clutch is designed for street and race cars that require an aggressive but streetable engagement and high torque capacity.
Strong Hold for the Street or Track
Spec Stage 3 clutches are designed to handle all the power you're putting down and to deliver sharp but smooth engagement. Each Stage 3 features a carbon semi-metallic friction material for unsurpassed bite and quick shifts. The Stage 3 Clutch includes the high clamp pressure plate and the 6 puck friction disc.
- 2005-13 Corvette 6.0L, 6.2L & 7.0L
- 2010-13 Camaro SS 6.2L