- Durable and Lightweight Billet Aluminum
- Quicker Acceleration and Better Power Delivery
- Eliminates Heavy OEM Dual-Mass Flywheel
- Replaceable Steel Insert
- SFI Approved
- Requires Aftermarket Clutch Designed for Single-Mass Flywheel
Improve the acceleration of your 2005-13 Corvette or 2010-13 Camaro SS with this Spec billet aluminum flywheel. Spec billet aluminum flywheels help with faster delivery of your engine's power by reducing your flywheel rotating mass. This plants more power from your engine to the ground at a much faster pace.
Spec billet aluminum flywheels are made from high-strength aluminum for great tensile strength with minimal distortion under high heat or high load. This flywheel is SFI approved for vehicles that are used for high performance racing. Spec flywheels are the only flywheels on the market manufactured to a .001 machine tolerance guaranteeing a flat seating surface for the clutch and smooth rotational qualities for perfect balance and extended engine life.
- 2005-13 Corvette 6.0L, 6.2L & 7.0L
- 2010-13 Camaro SS 6.2L