- High Flow Violator Series Mufflers
- Deep Exhaust Note at Idle, Very Aggressive at Full Throttle
- 10-18 Horsepower Increase
- Includes Stainless Siamese Design X Pipe
- 2.5” Stainless Steel Tubing
- 4” Dual Polished Stainless Tips
- 453 (CFM) Exhaust Flow Rating
Performance & Sound
Here’s how to make your Challenger V8 Roar! Add an aggressive exhaust note with true muscle-car styling to your 2006-2010 Mopar V8 with this stainless steel Pypes Violator Catback’s. This Violator Catback is designed to boost your 5.7L’s power and gas mileage while giving you car a rich throaty tone that can't be ignored. These mufflers flow more air than any of the Pypes muffler series and provide a rich, throaty deep tone at idle and a very aggressive sound under acceleration.
The Pypes Race Pro systems feature mandrel-bent, 16-gauge stainless steel pipe and precision-matched 2.5” stainless tubing with turbo-style, high flow Race Pro mufflers with 4" polished stainless tips. The Violator system includes all stainless siamese design X pipe, 1 piece slip fit tailpipes, mufflers, stainless band clamps, hangers, and tips for a fast and trouble-free installation.
- 2006-2010 Dodge Charger - 5.7L V8 (Excluding SRT, SRT8)
- 2006-2008 Dodge Magnum - 5.7L V8 (Excluding SRT, SRT8)