- Silicone Hoses with OEM-Style Connectors
- 30 Minute or Less Installation
- Billet 6061 Aluminum Sealed Can
- Protects Your Intercooler, Intake System & Essential Parts from Oil Blow-By
- Maintains Proper Octane Levels to Reduce Potential Detonation
- Fully Serviceable Filters & Can
- Improves Oil Separation with Internal Air Diverter
- Mounts In Line to PCV System Using a 50 Micron Bronze Filter
- Reduces Intake Valve Carbon Build-Up
Mishimoto Performance Technology
The Mishimoto 2015-2017 Mustang EcoBoost Baffled Oil Catch Can is designed and engineered to reduce carbon buildup, a common issue with direct fuel injection engines. Thousands of test miles were logged on our Mustang to determine what can setup would work the best. Mishimoto engineers found that placing the catch can in the vacuum assisted PCV system of the vehicle will yield the most amount of oil accumulation during normal and aggressive driving on both stock or modified vehicles. Having only one catch can, tied into the PCV system will, by far, work the best for the vast majority of 2015 Mustang EcoBoost’s on the road.
Catch Can Set-Up
The Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost catch can kit uses the Mishimoto 2-port compact baffled oil catch can with a bronze filter, and internal baffled to better separate the oil from the crankcase vapors. The Single 2-Port Compact Baffled Oil Mounts in line to the PCV system separating oil using a 50 micron bronze filter.
Quick & Easy Installation
This kit comes with two direct-fit silicone hoses with preassembled quick-disconnect fittings, a direct fit mounting bracket that mounts in a service-friendly location and 2 plastic, ½” barb fittings for can/hose connection. 30 Minutes or Less Installation.
- 2015-2017 Mustang EcoBoost