- Resin-Impregnated Filter Element with Inner Core
- Anti-Drain Back Valve
- Max Hydrostatic Burst Strength 550 psi
- Extremely Durable
- Up to 10 Microns Filteration
- 1" Nut for Easy Removal
- Thread Size - 13/16-16"
- Height 4.600" & 3.770" Outer Dia.
High PerformanceOriginally developed for demanding race applications K&N's Premium Oil Filter has become a favorite among consumers for its durability and easy removal. Most K&N automotive and marine oil filters come with a 1" nut welded to the top of the canister so they can be easily removed with a standard wrench.
TechnologyK&N oil filters have many features over and above the requirements of most vehicles. They feature thicker canister walls for extra strength and durability which reduces the risk of damage from loose rocks and debris. The drilled hole on the nut provides for safety wire attachment. K&N oil filters also use a resin impregnated cellulose filter media. This allows for higher flow rates while providing outstanding filtration.
Filter Cross Reference
Manufacturer - Part Number
- AC Delco DG30, PF25
- Champ Labs. PH454
- Fram HP8, PH30
- Mobil 1 M1202
- Motorcraft FL169, FL774
- Purolator L20049
- WIX 51069
- 1960-1991 Corvette - 4.6, 5.7, 6.5, 7.0L V8
- 1967-1997 Camaro & Firebird - 3.8, 4.1 - inline 6 & 4.9, 5.0, 5.7, 6.5, 6.6L V8
- 1960-1997 Chevy & GMC, 1500-3500 Truck & Vans 4.3/262, 4.4, 5.3, 4.8, 5.0, 5.3, 5.7, 6.0, 6.2, 6.5, 7.4L engines