- Race-Level Brake Pad Material
- Increased Stopping Power Over OE
- Use for High Friction & Torque
- Extended Pad & Rotor Life
- Low Dust & Virtually Noise-Free
- Superior Fade Resistance
- Integrally Molded without Shims
Daily Commuter & Race Track DayHawk's HP-Plus Brake Pads are the perfect fit for autocross and track drivers seeking a high performance compound that can withstand the extreme temperatures of racing and be a daily-driver's brake pad. HP-Plus utilizes a unique friction technology material developed and engineered for motorsport driving in autocross, Solo II, and "track day" applications.
Technology & QualityThe Ferro-Carbon compound formula combination provides lower wear rates and higher torque values than other comparable materials. The HP-Plus has an extraordinarily high coefficient for friction which makes the Ferro-carbon compound the best choice over OEM pads for performance street cars used in autocross competition or for driver's implementing repetitive heavy braking in everyday traffic.
- 1997-2004 Corvette - Base, Indy 500, Z06, 50th AE & Pace, 5.7L V8
- 2005-2013 Corvette - Base 6.0, 6.2L V8
- 1997-2013 Cadillac - XLR, Base, Platinum, V 4.4, 4.6L V8 models
- 2005-2006 GTO - 6.0L V8
- Note: Rotor wear, noise, dust & pad life may be affected due to the dramatic friction levels this product achieves for race-level braking. These brake pads are burnished as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with their rotors (new or used). Properly bedding-in new brake pads generates a transfer film at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.