- Improves Handling Performance and Appearance
- Provides Progressive Spring Rate for Excellent Ride Quality
- Improved Cornering & Acceleration Time
- Reduces Fender Gap and Lowers Center of Gravity
- Lowers 2008-2010 SRT8 0.8" Front & 0.8" Rear
- Lowers 2009-2010 RT 1.7" Front & 1.7" Rear
- Lowers 2011-2016 V6 1.4" Front & 1.5" Rear
- Lowers 2009-2010 V6 1.6" Front & 1.6" Rear
- Durable Powdercoat Finish
Improved Looks and Performance
Improve your 2008-2016 Challenger’s handling with these Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs. The Eibach Pro Kit lowers your car's center of gravity reducing squat during acceleration body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. These lowering springs also reduce excessive fender-well clearance making your car look just as hot as it performs.
Daily Driver Friendly
The progressive spring design of the Pro-Kit provides your 2008-2016 Challenger the best balance between a comfortable ride, aggressive looks and high performance handling while maintaining a safe ride. The lowered ride height provided by these springs reduce the tire to fender clearance and also work great with slightly larger wheels and tires.
Designed To Last
Eibach's engineers tested multiple spring rates until they found the perfect ratio that out performed the rest while not compromising the longevity of other suspension components. Each spring features a long lasting black powerdercoated finish.
Installation and Alignment
Installing these springs will require a spring compressor, jack and jack stands (or lift) and basic hand tools. It will take approximately 4 to 5 hours for the installation which is simply replacing the factory springs. An alignment is required after the spring installation.
2008-2010 Challenger SRT8
2009-2010 Challenger RT
2009-2016 Challenger V6