- 10.5” Diameter Pressure Plate
- 1-1/8" - 26 Spline Input Shaft
- Includes Pressure Plate, Discs, Floater, Flywheel, Bolts, Alignment Tool & Pilot Bearing
- Fully Dampened System Design for High Power Levels
- Patented Multi-Disc Floating Disc & Drive Disc Design
- Up to 1300 Ft/lbs Torque Capacity at Flywheel
- Kit Comes Preassembled
Perfect for Extreme Power Levels
Centerforce's DYAD DS (Drive System) multi-disc kits are engineered for competition and street use while maintaining OEM quality and craftsmanship. DYAD kits offer the best drivability from a race-inspired clutch with stock-like smooth engagement. Retains an easy pedal effort thanks to Centerforce's patented ball bearing actuated diaphragm for smooth engagements without detriment to the vehicle’s release components.
Increased Holding Capacity With No Chatter
The DYAD series is designed for high-end applications that continually require increased integrity and holding-capacity with up to 1300 ft/lbs torque capacity at the flywheel. This Centerforce clutch kit is SFI approved for competition with Nodular Iron pressure plate rings and reinforcements designed to help prevent drive strap breakage and safety. This kit gives drivers a clutch that offers smooth engagement, quiet operation, light pedal, and high-end holding capacity.
The best way to break in your new Centerforce Dual Friction clutch is by driving 450-500 miles in stop & go conditions. The idea is to cycle the clutch as much as possible without putting too much heat into it. Highway miles should not be included during the break in mileage.
- 2008-2012 Challenger - 5.7, 6.1L V8
- 2008-2012 Charger - 5.7, 6.1L V8