- Fully Adjustable for Sound and Power with the Turn of a Wrench
- Low Restriction for Maximum Horsepower and Torque
- 8-10 Decibel Range Difference from Open to Closed
- 2-1/2" Diameter Offset Inlet and Outlet
- Durable Aluminized Steel Construction
- Be Sure You Choose The Correct Diameter and Offset for Your Application.
Customize Your Car's Exhaust Note
These American designed and built performance mufflers are the first of their kind in the aftermarket fully adjustable performance Mufflers that can be adjusted for sound and horsepower by simply moving the adjustment screw in or out from underneath the car! BBK Varitune performance mufflers utilize a unique internal Power Valve. When in the closed position the valve blocks the exhaust flow, forcing it through all three chambers of the muffler for a classic mellow sound. When in the open position, the valve opens the exhaust flow allowing it to take the path of least resistance, acting more like a straight-through muffler for an aggressive throaty exhaust note.
Manufactured using the highest quality heavy gauge aluminized steel available, BBK Performance utilizes both robotic and hand welding to ensure the quality and durability of each of their mufflers.
Fitment 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
1979-2004 Mustang V8
This is a universal muffler, making it useful in many applications. Minor modification may be required for fitment.
Write Your Own Review
- Andre S 9/8/2014