- Mandrel Bent 2-3/4" Pipe for Maximum Exhaust Flow
- CNC-Machined Aluminized Steel Construction
- Use with BBK Performance Series Headers # 1647 or 16470
- For Off Road Use Only
Connect Your BBK Long Tube Headers
These short BBK mid pipes are manufactured from 2-3/4" CNC mandrel bent aluminized steel. They are required to complete the installation of the BBK Dodge Hemi, Challenger, Charger, Chrysler 300, 5.7L 1647 series 5.7L Full length long tube headers.
Please Note: These BBK Competition Series performance H and X Exhaust Pipes are manufactured and produced ONLY for Off Road Competition Race and Track use. They are NOT street legal in any state. Installation or use of these pipes on any licensed vehicle on any US highway is illegal in all 50 States.
Fitment 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- 2005-2008 Chrysler 300C 5.7L
- 2005-2008 Magnum 5.7L
- 2006-2008 Dodge Charger 5.7L
- 2008-2008 Dodge Challenger 5.7L