- Significantly Increases Horsepower and Torque
- Large 1-3/4" Primaries for Maximum Flow
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction
- Warp-Free 3/8" Thick Flange
- Gaskets and Hardware Included
- O2 Sensor Extensions Required (#BBK-1676 Not Included)
- Requires Use of Matching BBK Short Mid Pipe
- Fits Manual Transmissions Only
Improved Power and Sound
Increase the horsepower output of your 2007-2012 Mustang GT500 with these stainless steel BBK Performance 1-3/4" full length headers. BBK Performance full length headers dramatically increase exhaust flow resulting in more horsepower and torque to the wheels. These headers will give your GT500 the aggressive exhaust note it deserves.
Designed to Perform
BBK Performance full length headers feature mandrel bent tubing for maximum exhaust flow and increased durability. The stainless teel constrcution ensures long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
These headers require the use of BBK short X-pipe PN BBK-1651 or BBK-1851. All new mounting hardware and gaskets are included. Fits manual transmissions only. Not legal for use on pollution controlled vehicles.
2007-2012 Mustang Shelby GT500
Please note: These BBK Long Tube Headers require the use of O2 wire harness extensions - these are not included and are recommended for installation - See Part # BBK-1676